- Deadline for abstract submission is August 16, 2019.
- Abstracts will be accepted only through the "Abstract Submission System" on our website. Abstracts sent through e-mail, fax, ordinary post or delivered by hand will not be evaluated.
- Abstracts should be submitted in Turkish and English. Please carefully check all text for errors before submitting in the system as the quality of your submission may strongly affect the outcome of the reviewer's scoring of your abstract.
- The abstract should not be longer than 300 words.
- Abstract can be research work, case report or review and should include the following sections; problem statement, purpose, materials and methods, results, conclusions and keywords.
- Keywords should not be less than 3 and more than 10. Keywords should be accord with "Turkish Science Terms". (See; www.bilimterimleri.com).
- Online abstract system allows you to save your work until you are ready to submit it.
- Submitted abstracts cannot be modified, corrected or deleted.
- Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts for their scientific quality and appropriateness.
- Abstract acceptance letters will be sent by August 31, 2019 to the submitting authors correspondance e-mail address in the system. Submitting author will also be considered as the presenter of the abstract.
- Please contact the organizing secretariat at email@example.com or via telephone at +90 (216) 573 18 36 if you need assistance about the abstract system.
Abstract Presentation Guidelines
- Oral presentations will be in Turkish.
- Presentations should be planned as maximum of 7 minutes and 3 minutes of discussion.
- Oral presentations should be uploaded in the network system at the Speaker Rehearsal Room two hours before the program.
- E-posters should be prepared in Turkish but must have an English version of the abstract.
- E-posters will be broadcasted on the plazma TVs in the congress center. E-posters should be prepared as one-page PDF and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 2nd, 2019.
- Poster presentations will be done in front of the e-poster plazmas at the time determined in the program.